Berry En CAL+

$930.00 $818.40

CAL+ contains calcium and magnesium in the ideal ratio of 2:1 in the form of calcium citrate and magnesium citrate. An optimal level of calcium storage and utilisation in the human body can only be achieved when important micronutrients and vitamins are also available. This is why CAL+ additionally contains copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, vitamin D3, vitamin K1, folic acid, B vitamins and 100% natural vitamin C sourced from the acerola cherry.

Purchase this product now and earn 3 M Points!
SKU: PRO01133 Categories: , , Brand:
Featured Videos
Berry En CAL+

Description

CAL+ contains calcium and magnesium in the ideal ratio of 2:1 in the form of calcium citrate and magnesium citrate. An optimal level of calcium storage and utilisation in the human body can only be achieved when important micronutrients and vitamins are also available. This is why CAL+ additionally contains copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, vitamin D3, vitamin K1, folic acid, B vitamins and 100% natural vitamin C sourced from the acerola cherry.

Maintain bone health
Calcium is derived from calcium citrate and is more easily digested and absorbed by the body than other forms of magnesium. The content of 320 mg is about 40% of the daily recommended intake.
Lack of calcium can cause bones to loosen, teeth to fall off, and temper easily
After 30 years old/pregnancy, the rate of calcium loss will gradually be greater than the rate of calcium absorption, so young people should take more calcium reserves to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later years.
Calcium is an essential electrolyte that makes up bones and teeth. 99% of the body’s calcium is found in bones and teeth. The other 1% is scattered throughout the body. It regulates heartbeat, muscle contraction, and maintains normal nerve induction.
Compression
Magnesium is derived from Magnesium Citrate and is more easily digested and absorbed by the body than other forms of magnesium. Its content is 160 mg, which is about 42% of the daily recommended intake. It is also the key ingredient to assist calcium absorption.
Lack of magnesium can lead to irregular heart beats, fatigue, muscle cramps, cravings for sweets
When women’s menstrual period, the body will lose a lot of magnesium
Magnesium is essential for energy production and metabolism, muscle relaxation, normal nerve induction and bone mineralization. It is a cofactor for about 300 kinds of enzymes in the body, which helps fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis and glucose metabolism, and also affects the thyroid gland. Calcium balance
Strengthening Calcium for Maintaining Bone Health Effect
Vitamin D3 and zinc are necessary elements to maintain the body’s immune system. It also helps normal bone development.
Lack of zinc reduces collagen synthesis in bone tissue
Strengthen magnesium’s anti-pressure effect
Vitamin C comes from natural Acerola, vitamins B6 and B12 are fermented and developed. Vitamin C and vitamins B6 and B12 have a stable nervous system and help to improve insomnia and emotional stress.
Strengthening the maintenance of bone tissue and nervous system health
Folic acid (Vitamin B9) plays an important role in the health of the bones and nervous system n Women who are pregnant should have enough folic acid to help the baby’s healthy development
Increase metabolic composition
Patented sucrose PalatinoseTM (Isomaltulose) extracted from sugar beet
A non-cariogenic sugar that does not cause tooth decay
Promotes the conversion of glucose from blood to cells, increases metabolism, does not cause rapid rise in blood glucose. Clinically proven to increase fat metabolism in the body up to 18% at the same time

Direction
One package a day.

Caution
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Store at cool dry place, 15-30℃.
The daily recommended dose should not be exceeded.
Should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
1.Pregnant or lactating women (or those planning pregnancy) should consult their physician prior to using this product.

Ingredient
Water,isomaltulose*,maltodextrin,acerola juice concentrate,peach juice concentrate,calcium citrate,magnesium citrate,gelling agent(xanthan gum,guar gum),natural flavor,zinc gluconate,vitamin B6,manganese sulfate,copper gluconate,folic acid,vitamin K1,sodium selenate,vitamin D3,vitamin D12

*Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.