- French Lavender Oil:
Has a naturally calming and soothing scent, which helps the mind begin to relax
- Coconut Oil :
Has natural antibacterial properties, contains rich amino acids, fatty acids for skin
- Four Types of HA:
- Hydrolyzed HA: Larger weight molecules for smoothing and conditioning
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate – Known as “Super HA” helps with moisture retention, penetrates deeper into skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Cube3) – Italian Biofermented HA for Anti – aging, enhanced absorption and immediate results
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer – known as “Supercharged” HA, for its continuous, long-lasting hydration of the skin
- Five Types of Ceramides
Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP – anti aging, skin barrier support, skin barrier defense and recovery, hydration retention
- Hydration, soothing and calming.
- Nourishing and forms a thin protective cream barrier on the skin before bedtime
- Maintains a healthy skin barrier
- Nourishes skin’s natural oils for healthy moisture retention
- Soothes, calms, and keeps the skin from feeling dry and flaky
- Anti-Aging and healthy skin microbiome
Apply evenly across face as last step of skincare before bed. Let absorb overnight and rinse off in the morning if needed. Use the scoop if preferred.
Patch test before use. In the event of adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place.