SYNERGIE SKIN Japanese Konjac Sponge
The Konjac sponge gently exfoliates and effectively cleans the skin without irritation. The sponge is infused with activated sustainable bamboo charcoal. Activated charcoal is widely recognised for its superb antibacterial and antifungal properties, and its ability to absorb toxins and excess oils. This makes the Konjac sponge ideal for keeping acne-prone skin at bay.
4 in stock
1. Activated sustainable bamboo charcoal
– Activated charcoal is widely recognised for its superb antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, and its ability to absorb toxins and excess oils
1. Cleanses, gently exfoliates and detoxifies skin for a radiant complexion
2. Can be used for the face and body. Ideal for acne-prone skin due to its natural antibacterial properties
3. Free from any potentially harmful additives, artificial colours or preservatives
4. 100% natural vegetable fibre
5. Suitable for all skin types
6. Works with or without cleanser
7. Cruelty free
8. Safe to compost. It can even be planted in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture!
The Japanese Konjac Sponge is designed to last 2-3 months, depending on use and care. Being 100% vegetable-plant based, the sponge will naturally deteriorate over time. A damp and humid environment will accelerate decomposition and shorten its lifespan. Always rinse the sponge well after each use, and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area. Avoid wringing or twisting the sponge as this may damage the delicate fibres.
Never use a dry sponge on the skin. The sponge will shrink and harden when it is dry- this is perfectly normal. Simply allow the sponge to absorb water and rehydrate again before use.
100% Natural Vegetable Fiber, Activated Charcoal
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.