1. Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5
- This ground-breaking new peptide complex has been shown to improve blood and lymph circulation, elasticity and hydration in the eye area. These effects lead to dramatic decreases in dark circles and puffiness.
2. Defensil®-Plus(Blackcurrant Seed Oil)
- A highly effective active designed to reduce inflammation, regenerate damaged ageing skin and protect the skin barrier from environmental aggression. This is particularly important around the delicate eye area
3. Trylagen™ (Collagen enhancement complex )
- An innovative biomimetic complex that addresses collagen on three levels. It increases collagen production, reduces collagen breakdown and reorganises collagen fibres. In addition to enzymatic degradation, another process that damages collagen is glycation. Glycation is a reaction between proteins and sugars in our skin. Sugars act as a kind of glue that sticks proteins together. When glycation affects collagen fibres, they lose their flexibility and elasticity. This complex has also proved to inhibit glycation, avoiding the formation of AGEs (Advanced Glycation Endproducts), and protecting skin from the loss of elasticity.
4. Green Tea Extract
- A powerful antioxidant able to effectively neutralise free radical damage as a result of environmental stress and UV damage
5. Exo-P™ Alteromonas (Polysaccharide) Ferment Extract
- Marine derived polymer able to smooth and firm skin for up to eight hours to visibly lift and firm the skin
6. Marula oil
- Rich in essential fatty acids containing 80% omega 9 (oleic acid) and 7% omega 6 (linoleic acid) to reduce free radical damage, deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving skin elasticity. It is also non comedogenic and antibacterial so ideal for congested and sensitive skin
- Deeply hydrating
- Combats signs of fatigue and aging around the eyes
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin around the eyes by stimulating collagen production and encouraging healthy circulation
- Ideal for any client concerned with fine lines, puffiness and dark circles
Apply sparingly to upper and lower eye area in the evening following active serums.