SYNERGIE SKIN TriDration B
TriDration B intensely hydrates and nourishes the skin on multiple levels with humectants (water magnets), water balancers and dermally active hyaluronic acid stimulators. This 5-minute cooling gel express mask is and offers on-the go results to leave the skin plump and hydrated from within, whilst restoring a youthful dewy glow. With added skin brightening, antioxidants and redness reducing benefits, this mask is sure to boost the health of every skin type and condition. Fragrance-free formula ideal for sensitive skin.
1. Niacinamide 11%
– Niacinamide boosts the production of the skin’s natural protective oils (ceramides) in the top layers of the skin to fortify the barrier, promote hydration and leave the skin repaired, restored and dewy. It also assists in regulating oil flow, minimising redness, increasing collagen, improving skin immunity, and reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
2. Saccharide isomerate (marine-derived)
– Saccharide isomerate enhances internal hydration to all areas of the face, including the delicate eye area, to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Unlike hyaluronic acid which cannot reach the dermis, this ingredient stimulates the skin to make its own natural hyaluronic acid in the dermis to plump and hydrate from deep within.
3. Sodium PCA
– A powerful skin hydrator, sodium PCA is naturally occurring in human skin and declines with age. It is known as a humectant and works to attract and bind water like a magnet into the skin.
4. Sodium lactate
– A naturally derived hydrating agent able to increase the natural water levels of the skin.
5. Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)
– A natural moisturising factor found in the deeper skin layers. Hyaluronic acid is an intense water magnet and is referred to as the ‘natural super moisturiser’ as it can hold 1000 times its weight in water. Applied topically, it will plump and hydrate the epidermal skin cells by constantly attracting moisture to the skin surface.
– Betaine acts like a humectant and can also act to control and maintain water balance in the skin. It counteracts skin irritants and assists in reducing skin irritation.
7. Hydrolysed tomato skin (lycopene)
– A potent antioxidant to neutralise skin-damaging free radical, help protect the skin from cell damage, destructive solar radiation, and environmental aggressors.
1. Intense tri-hydration on 3 levels:
– Water binding
– Water balancing
– Hyaluronic acid stimulating on a dermal level
2. Barrier strengthening
3. Antioxidant protection
5. Collagen stimulating
6. Skin brightening
Apply one pump to face and neck twice weekly. Allow mask to absorb for five minutes and rinse off with the Gentle X-fol cloth and tepid water.
For severely dehydrated skin, use TriDration B every second day for two weeks as an intensive hydration treatment.
This mask can be refrigerated 30 minutes prior to application to intensify its cooling and refreshing benefits while soothing and calming skin redness.
AQUA (PURIFIED AUSTRALIAN RAIN WATER), NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, ISOAMYL LAURATE, BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, SODIUM LACTATE, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5), SODIUM PCA , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE , ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, CARBOMER, PHENYLPROPANOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL
As part of our commitment to innovation, our formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.