SNOW FOX Pre + Probiotic Sake Mask
A skin microbiome & barrier enhancing sheet mask enriched with both prebiotics and probiotics from Sake (traditional rice wine) ferment for a bright, nourished and smooth glow.
1. Multi-biotic approach: 2 types of vegan Prebiotics & 3 types of vegan Probiotics for visibly potent results – Smoother, Brighter Skin in just one use
2. Sake Ferment is a highly prized skincare ingredient with a long history in Asia, also known as the hero ingredient for SKII’s best-selling “”Miracle Essence””
3. Ferments help skin recover moisture, reduce water loss, minimize redness and significantly improve skin texture by promoting a healthy skin microbiome
4. Our highly active formula is sensitive skin-friendly and 100% vegan, with a biodegradable, bleach-free organic cotton sheet
Probiotics in skincare are known to help rebalance the skin’s natural microbiomes, which then promotes a healthy skin barrier, moisture recovery and smooth skin texture. It is useful for those with dry, flaky skin, mature skin, sensitive skin with redness or rosacea.
1. Open pouch & carefully place mask over cleanser face and let sit.
2. Remove sheet mask after 20 minutes.
3. Pat remaining serum into skin.
Avoid contact with eyes, if any allergic reaction develops, please stop using immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. External use only.
Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Extract, Cystoseira Tamariscifolia (Algae) Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Seawater, Laminaria Digitata (Algae) Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris (Algae) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenethylalcohol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Rice Ferment (Sake) Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Anisate
*Certified Organic Agriculture
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.