- 10% Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (ATIP)
– Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (ATIP) is one of the most stable forms of vitamin C on the market. Upon topical
application, ATIP has an 84% conversion rate into free L-ascorbic acid and demonstrates superior
absorption due to its lipophilic (oil-loving) nature. Ideal for sensitive skin types, ATIP can penetrate skin on
an enhanced level, ensuring controlled and targeted penetration and reducing the likelihood of irritation.
– ATIP is a potent antioxidant and prevents cell damage from solar radiation and environmental aggressors
and has been shown to exert free-radical scavenging effects within 30 minutes for up to 40 hours post
application. To support youthful skin, ATIP also reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone and
supports collagen production to combat fine lines and general skin ageing.
- Coenzyme Q10
– Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell and tissue within the human body. It is a powerful antioxidant
involved in numerous biological functions, including energy production, and stabilising free radicals.
Coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age, resulting in the reduced ability to produce collagen and elastin.
Topically applied, this ingredient assists in neutralising free radical damage and reversing the visible signs
of ageing. In Effica C, Coenzyme Q10 is what provides the formula its distinct lemon-like colour.
- Hydrolysed tomato skin (lycopene)
– Powerful antioxidant to combat solar radiation and pollution-based free radical damage. In addition to
superior antioxidant benefits, lycopene offers protection to cells to help fight the signs of ageing and
support skin health. When used in combination with other antioxidants, lycopene can enhance the
protective benefits of other antioxidant ingredients such as vitamin C, resulting in a more effective and
– Betaine acts like a humectant and can also act to control and maintain water balance in the skin. It
counteracts skin irritants and assists in reducing skin irritation.
● Non-acidic formula ideal for sensitive skin
● Boosted antioxidant protection
● Supports collagen production and reduces fine lines
● Brightens uneven skin tone
● Lightweight and fast absorbing
Apply one pump in the morning over face and neck. Always follow with solar protection.
Patch test before use. In the event of adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical
professional.For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place.