1. 3% Lapacho bark extract (Tabebuia Impetiginosa Bark Extract)
- Lapacho Bark Extract—also known as the tree of life—promotes a slower skin ageing process and increased skin longevity for a more youthful looking skin. Clinical studies show the appearance of wrinkles is decreased and an increase in skin radiance and moisturisation is achieved.
2. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 is a peptide that stimulates the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. An efficacious alternative to promoting dermal hyaluronic acid production, palmitoyl tripeptide-38 is an anti-ageing active that has been shown to provide visible volumising and anti-wrinkle effects on the skin.
3. Planktonic exopolysaccharide 3 (EPS 3)
- Derived from marine biotechnology, planktonic exopolysaccharide (Planktonic EPS) is an active ingredient that tightens and volumises facial skin. This ingredient fills wrinkles and creates a tightening effect to lift the skin. It works effectively after 15 minutes and continues to work throughout the day for a lasting ‘V lift effect’.
4. Hydrolysed tomato skin (lycopene):
- A potent, topical antioxidant essential for protecting skin against environmental damage and ageing.
5. Beta Glucan:
- Recommended for reducing fine lines, promoting wound healing, reducing scaring, and enhancing the penetration of active ingredients.
6. Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid):
- Natural moisturising factor found in the deeper skin layers. Referred to as the ‘natural super moisturiser’, this substance can hold 1000 times its weight in water and is applied topically to deeply hydrate the surface skin by constantly attracting moisture.
7. Precious oils
- Sea Buckthorn : Rich in vitamins A, E, C and K, it is used for its skin rejuvenation and accelerated wound healing properties. Used topically as a natural treatment for dry skin, sensitive skin, acne, redness, scars and burns.
- Meadowfoam Oil : This botanical oil boosts antioxidant defences in the skin. Studies have shown this oil can inhibit collagen destroying enzymes making it ideal for anti-ageing. Meadowfoam oil closely resembles human sebum to deeply moisturise, aid in ingredient penetration and protect the barrier from moisture loss.
- Argan oil : A soothing and nourishing antioxidant oil that promotes healing. It softens and protects the skin whilst reducing the appearance of wrinkles, scars and dryness.
- Shea butter : This natural healing substance has been used for hundreds of years as a natural treatment to heal burns, sores, scars, inflammation, and redness. High in fatty acids, shea butter helps retain the skin’s natural moisture content without “choking” it, as mineral oils and petrolatum would.
- A more stable hydrogenated version of squalene with a considerably longer shelf life. The traditional ‘squalene’ has a different chemical structure and easily oxidises on the skin. This can lead to inflammation and congested pores. However, squalane promotes barrier repair and enhances the penetration of active ingredients. It reduces the appearance of dry skin and helps to address the symptoms of eczema and dermatitis. It is a powerful skin moisturiser with a light texture that rapidly absorbs into the skin.
1. Promotes a slower skin ageing process and increased skin longevity to create a more youthful skin condition.
- In a clinical test, using a 3% Lapacho Bark cream twice a day for 28 days. It was reported that the depth of crow’s feet wrinkles decreased 21.6%, skin brightness increased 24.4%, and moisturisation increased by 17.9%.
2. Fills wrinkles and creates a tightening effect to lift the skin. It works effectively after 15 minutes and continues to work throughout the day for a lasting ‘V lift effect’.
- 15 minutes after application a reduction in the depth of the main wrinkle is observed up to 16%, 3 hours after application a reduction in the depth of the main wrinkle is observed up to 15%, and 6 hours after application a reduction in the depth of the main wrinkle is observed up to 14% indicating both instant and long-term antiwrinkle benefits.
3. Stimulates collagen, reduces fine lines, reduces scarring, works as an anti-irritant, and accelerates skin healing.
Apply one pump over face and neck. Always follow with solar protection in the morning.
Patch test before use. In the event of adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place.