1. L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Pure L-ascorbic acid is the ultimate strength and most widely studied form vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that fortifies the cells to protect them from UV and environmental damage. It promotes the formation of collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting skin lightening by suppressing melanin production providing a more even skin tone. L-ascorbic acid is also a potent anti-inflammatory, and it reduces skin redness while accelerating skin healing.
2. Alpha lipoic acid (ALA)
- A powerful antioxidant that works synergistically with L-ascorbic acid for amplified free radical protection. ALA also reduces ageing glycation in the skin, the process by which sugars attacks collagen fibres leading to wrinkle formation. It is also able to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, reduce inflammation and improve vital blood flow and nutrient delivery to the skin.
- The ultimate strength L-ascorbic acid in crystal form
- Brightens uneven skin tone
- Promotes collagen and elastin to minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Stable powder formula will not oxidise, unlike water-based formulas
- Alpha lipoic acid for amplified antioxidant protection
Using the spatula provided, dispense 1 heaped scoop of Pure-C powder into the palm of your hand and dissolve with 4 drops of water.
Alternatively, mix the Vit C powder with your recommended Synergie serums (1:4 ratio) for targeted results:
- HydroGel(oily skin)
- ReVeal(dull, sun-damaged skin)
- EnLighten(pigmentation concerns)
Do not combine with retinol or niacinamide serums. If you have a known sensitivity to acidic products, introduce Pure-C Crystals slowly over 3 weeks to allow the skin to acclimatise.
Patch test before use. In the event of adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical professional. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place.