SYNERGIE SKIN Enlighten
HK$340.00 – HK$792.00
This cutting edge skin brightening serum is designed to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, to enhance skin clarity and luminosity. This new formulated Enlighten serum contains no salicylic acid, which is suitable for pregnant women.
1. Tranexamic acid:
– Tranexamic acid is a powerful cosmeceutical which can inhibit and reduce UV-induced hyperpigmentation and has an ability to reduce the severity of melasma (hormonally induced hyperpigmentation).
2. Plankton extract:
– Plankton extract acts on multiple stages of the pigmentation process to brighten the skin complexion, especially hyperpigmented spots. Plankton extract improves skin luminosity and decreases visibility of hyperpigmented areas to provide a more even looking skin tone.
3. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3):
– In addition to barrier protection. Immunity, hydration, and collagen stimulation, niacinamide also address inflammation (which is often a cause of PIH) and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation by preventing melanin transfer from the melanocyte to the keratinocyte.
4. Dipotassium glycyrrhizate (liquorice root extract):
– Liquorice extract significantly improves uneven skin tone and discolouration whilst reducing redness. Liquorice is also a powerful botanical anti-inflammatory which can greatly assist the treatment of hyperpigmentation.
5. Hydrolysed tomato skin (lycopene):
– A potent, topical antioxidant essential for protecting skin against environmental damage and ageing.
1.Brightens uneven skin tone and sun damage
2. Fortified with tyrosinase inhibitors, tranexamic acid, vitamin B3, and skin brighteners
3. Ideal for preparing skin for chemical peels, LASER and IPL treatments
For overall brightening, apply one pump over face and neck. For targeting pigmentation, apply sparingly to affected areas only. Ensure broad spectrum solar protection, such as ÜberZinc or Synergie Minerals foundation, is applied after the serum to help prevent from sun damage and further darkening of hyperpigmentation.
Patch test before use. In the event of adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical professional. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool dry place.
AQUA (PURIFIED AUSTRALIAN RAINWATER), GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, TRANEXAMIC ACID, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKN, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZINATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHENYLPROPANOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PLANKTON EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.