- Buffs and polishes dull skin
- Removes blackheads and reduces congestion
- Free from plastic microbeads
- Leaves skin clear, smooth, and bright
1.Corundum: clinical grade aluminium oxide crystals:
- Corundum crystals are considered safe because they are non-toxic to skin and eco-friendly. Corundum is almost identical to sapphire, one of the hardest known mineral materials (second only to diamond), making corundum ideal for exfoliating the top layer of facial skin to remove dead cells and unblock pores.
2. A gentle blend of SLS free surfactants (Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate):
- A proprietary blend of gentle surfactants to remove make up and surface grime. This blend is designed to thoroughly cleanse without drying the skin, adversely affecting the delicate acid mantle, or stripping the naturally protective barrier oils. This surfactant system is a great alternative to harsher cleansing agents such as those containing sulphates.
3. Shea Butter:
- This natural botanical oil has been used for centuries as a natural treatment to heal burns, scars, inflammation, irritation, and redness.
Apply a small amount to damp skin and massage gently in circular motions before rinsing thoroughly. Focus on areas of congestion, particularly the T-Zone.
For best results use one to three times per week. Not recommended for broken or sensitive skin.
For external use only. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical professional. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.