The eye contour area is the most fragile and delicate area on the face and the entire body. It has fewer collagen fibres and external factors affect this area more severely. Eye Serum Glam for sensitive skin has been formulated to reduce the signs of fatigue and stress.
1. Malva Sylvestris stimulates circulation and decongestion
- combating puffiness and dark circles.
2. Hyaluronic Acid, Soy Proteins and Tens’Up™
- conducive to an Immediate and long-lasting lifting effect.
3. Aloe Vera, Sacha Inchi, Olive Oil and Rose Hip Oil
- complement one another to provide moisture and nutrition.
- All these active ingredients have the same purpose: to prevent and combat the signs of ageing which are more pronounced in this area due to its unique features.
4. Tens’Up™ combine with two main active ingredients Cichorium intybus L and Caesalpinia spins(Mol) O. Kuntze
- it can make an immediate lifting or tightening action on skin surface , also increase collagen synthesis so as to reduce wrinkles.
- In VIVO
– A panel of 15 volunteers (40 – 65 years) has performed a single application of an aqueous solution at 10% of TENS’UP™ and its effect has been assessed at 5 minutes and at 2 hours after its application
– More than 90% of volunteers confirm this immediate tightening effect, both at 5 minutes and at 2 hours after application. Anti-wrinkle action is also highly appreciated by the volunteers.
- Ex VIVO
– The products to be tested have been two cosmetic formulations containing 5% TENS’UP™ and they have been applied topically on skin samples, every day for 6 days.
– The application of TENS’UP™ causes an increase in collagen levels.
– If results are compared with Control, there is a 15% increase for TENS’UPTM at 5%
- Reduce the signs of fatigue and stress around the eyes
- Reduce Wrinkle/Line
- Tightening under-eye bags
- Combating puffiness and dark circles
- Prevent the signs of ageing around the eyes
After the facial Cleansing, gently apply a fine layer to the cheekbones, in the area closest to the eye, with the roll-on. To treat puffiness, the direction of application is from the corner of the eye to the nose. To smooth out crow’s feet more effectively, you must follow the pattern of the wrinkle. Avoid the corner of the eye and upper eyelid area.
Pregnant women should consult their doctors before using